a4uexpo Privacy Statement
- Existem Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for
credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance
with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system.
You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside
the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existem Events Ltd, 7.17 & 7.18 Deco Building, Paintworks, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EH