Our flagship event, a4uexpo London, returns to the Hilton London Metropole on the 16th – 17th October 2012 and will see over 1,200 delegates gather under one roof to discuss the latest trends in performance marketing and the developments that have taken place over the last busy year.
The agenda will focus on session topics including, but by no means limited to, Search, Display, Affiliate, Mobile, Retargeting, E-Mail, Social, Mobile, Video, M-Commerce, F-Commerce and E-Commerce and will offer all the networking opportunities and additional features delegates have come to expect of a4uexpo as well as exciting new elements designed to ensure that the event evolves along with the industry.
Following recent news of their support as Gold sponsors of our Pan-European event in Barcelona this June, we’re delighted to announce that Google Affiliate Network will also join us as Gold sponsors of a4uexpo London!
Google Affiliate Network is a cost per-action advertising platform, uniquely offering integration with Google’s suite of advertising tools.
It enables online marketers to:
- Efficiently distribute promotions across a high-quality, conversion-oriented publisher network
- Gain deeper insights into affiliate performance alongside your other marketing channels
- Partner with a talented team to optimise your affiliate program
It enables online publishers to:
- Promote brands and products their audience cares about
- Get rewarded for driving sales or other high-value actions
- Maximise results through comprehensive, real-time reports
We look forward to continuing to work with them and welcome them to the event.
If you’d like to join them in sponsoring a4uexpo London and get your brand message in front of our huge delegate base, contact Stuart Pringle on +44 (0)117 203 3013. Or, why not take you place on our exhibition floor?┬á Mark Atherton will be happy to discuss the options with you on +44 (0)117 203 3113.