Persuade the Boss!
Save 10% on the price of your ticket using discount code: CONVINCE10
How will you get ROI (and more!) from attending?
- a4uexpo Europe offers more than 40 different sessions giving you a unique and unparalleled opportunity to learn top strategies and tips on how to become smarter with your performance. Aimed at advertisers, publishers, agencies and networks, a4uexpo Europe is the largest European Performance Marketing event.
- The agenda covers the full range of Performance Marketing topics. Mobile Applications, Social Shopping and Engagement, Retargeting, Competitor Intelligence, SEO and Affiliate Marketing are just some of the subjects being tackled head on.
- Put yourself in front of a truly pan-European audience with more than 30 countries represented.
- New innovations include expert clinics and niche workshops and face-to-face opportunities with the largest European agencies at ‘Meet the Agencies.’ Visit the designated Publisher, Advertiser & Start-up Street, or meet your next client at vertical Speed Networking for Travel, Fashion, Finance and Technology.
- a4uexpo Europe offers outstanding networking opportunities. A pre-event networking evening, expo-hall networking drinks… and not forgetting the middle evening party. Exchange knowledge and get the most out of spending time with 1000+ international delegates.
- Quality is king. Our paid ticket model ensures that unlike at some other conferences, only those serious about doing business are in attendance. You will meet senior decision makers, entrepreneurs, industry experts and company directors.
- a4uexpo Europe is not a generic trade show. We take a structured, focused, inclusive and targeted approach that guarantees real and effective conversations with industry leaders and offers Publishers, Advertisers, Networks and Agencies substantial support in generating ROI from their attendance.
- We know what works. The European event has been running since 2009 and has grown and evolved in that time to reflect the exciting changes across Performance Marketing. The team behind a4uexpo Europe have many years' experience organising large scale conferences and exhibitions across the UK and Europe and this will be our 5th major European event.
- Want to see more? Here is a video of a4uexpo Europe 2012
What do you get?
- Access to over 40 different sessions with 3 simultaneous tracks lead by international experts.
- A packed exhibition hall filled with forward-thinking businesses plus two evening networking events to make new contacts and bring home leads for future business wins.
- Complimentary drinks at the pre-event networking evening and expo hall networking reception.
- Access to expert clinics and the Knowledge Zone (in addition to all the sessions and networking opportunities).
- Catering from a 5* luxury hotel providing a hot lunch on both days.
- Speed Networking, Meet the Agencies and The Street.
- Access to the middle evening networking party with complimentary drink(s) and food during the first part of the evening.
- Delegate WiFi access both days.
- Delegate brochure with agenda, information and editorial, along with goodie bag.
Looking for sign off?
- Think Budgets. Can attendance be assigned to training and development, new projects, or special projects? Perhaps added to your affiliate network account as a tenancy deal?
- Think Revenue. Attending the a4uexpo Europe is all about reducing costs, efficiency, maximising revenue for brands, whilst learning about the next big thing to stay ahead, or leap ahead of competitors.
- Think Competition. You can bet your competition will be there; don't be left behind.
- Think meetings. Nearly a third of all a4uexpo delegates are coming from overseas. This is a fantastic time to arrange meetings at the event hotel with key or prospective clients.
What are you waiting for? Register now and save 10% on the price of your ticket using discount code: CONVINCE10
More convincing needed? Give Mark Atherton a call on +44 (0)117 203 3113 for more information and tips on securing your ticket to a4uexpo Europe this 2nd and 3rd July!