Minimum Investment, Maximum Impact; The a4uexpo Street
Sprint ahead of the competition but stay on top of your budget on the a4uexpo Europe Street.
The Performance Marketing industry is built on the innovation, dedication and sheer gumption of entrepreneurs who have the vision and courage to generate success.
At a4uexpo, we understand this and aim to make our show as accessible for a4uexpo newcomers as it is for industry heavy weights and long-standing partners.
Our Street offers the opportunity for 10 Publishers or Advertisers who are fresh to a4uexpo, to take a stand in a dedicated area of the exhibition floor, at a price reflective of a company wanting to make a splash on a modest budget.
Joining the Street places you at the heart of a4uexpo and therefore, at the centre of the rapidly evolving performance marketing industry. You'll be putting yourself among the networks, agencies, technology providers, industry peers and potential clients that can help your performance marketing strategy and as a result, your business, grow and evolve through 2013 and beyond.
For more information about exhibiting on The Street, contact Mark Atherton or telephone +44 (0)117 203 3113 during office hours.
2012 Street exhibitors agreed that this was a good value package enabling them to generate leads that could turn into active partnerships
- Get your brand in front of hundreds of Networks, Agencies and Tech companies.
- Evolve and raise your brand profile within the industry.
- Win new clients, build and develop partnerships and generate ROI
What do you get?
1 & 2 day packages available
- 2m x 1m Shell scheme stand
- WiFi connection and power socket
- 1 x full a4uexpo pass worth €595 (2nd pass can be purchased with a 10% discount)
- 1 table and 2 stools
- Logo to appear within the street section on the Who's Exhibiting page
- Logo in the street section of the brochure
- Announcements across our Social Media channels
Want more passes or additional options not listed here? All our packages can be tailored specifically to your needs. Contact Mark Atherton or telephone +44 (0)117 203 3113 .
Do I qualify?
- Exhibitor must be new to expo, and not a previous exhibitor of any PerformanceIN event.
- Exhibitor can be a publisher or advertiser to qualify.