Enhance Your Profile, Increase Your Performance
The Performance Marketing industry depends and indeed thrives on digital channels, but this has traditionally meant that we often neglect the power of face-to-face meetings.
Getting out of the office and meeting people remains the best way to do business – Fact! This is why networking is intrinsic to Performance Marketing Insights events.
Expo Hall Networking Reception
As day one of Performance Marketing Insights: London comes to a close, we offer a networking reception in the exhibition hall, offering delegates and exhibitors the chance to build on previous conversations from throughout the day.
Official Networking Party
Now legendary across the industry, the Official Networking Party on the evening of Day 1 is an occasion you simply cannot afford to miss. Unwind, kick back and enjoy yourself – all while making vital new contacts and raising your profile.
Speed Networking, first introduced in 2010, has since grown in stature to become a vital part of the networking line-up. Meet advertisers and publishers in a structured and effective environment, with two minutes to introduce yourself and your business before moving on to meet the next prospective partner.
The Meeting area is the perfect place to continue discussions or to set up pre-arranged meetings, with WiFi access and bottomless refreshments.
Final Networking Tips
- Get plenty of sleep before your Performance Marketing Insights visit
- Make the most of every opportunity
- Set up business appointments before you leave
- Make contacts early!
- Meet existing clients face-to-face
- Meet new clients and make more
- You have two days to develop relationships… don’t hold back!
- Don’t forget to bring up-to-date business cards
- Don’t stop until you drop!