Persuade the boss
- Stay ahead of the competition - a4uexpo London offers over 40 different sessions designed for all levels of knowledge. Whether you are just starting out or looking for future trends within Performance Marketing a4uexpo London has it all!
- Networking – New and existing contacts all under one roof saving you time and money - take advantage of the numerous networking opportunities on offer. From the micro niche speed networking through to our infamous middle evening networking party we ensure the conversations you have will be numerous and plentiful with like-minded individuals from around the globe, all serious about Performance Marketing.
- Leads – Take advantage of face to face meetings with new and key contacts.
- Know your tech! News innovations include the Knowledge Zone featuring Performance Marketing Workshops, expert clinics, meet the agencies and speed networking.
- We know what works. Our flagship event a4uexpo London is now in its 6th year and has grown and evolved in this time to reflect the exciting areas that Performance Marketing now incorporates. Whether it’s Search, Display, Affiliate, Retargeting, E-mail, Social, Mobile, Video, F-Commerce, incentive strategy, social shopping, real time strategies in customer journey or attribution modelling a4uexpo London has it covered!
- Not currently working with an agency? Our popular ‘Meet the Agencies’ feature has 10 dynamic Performance Marketing agencies waiting to discuss your needs face to face.
- Quality is King! Our paid for ticket model ensures only those serious about learning, networking and doing business. Maximise your time!
What do you get
- Two full days of conference sessions with three simultaneous tracks lead by Performance Marketing experts.
- A packed exhibition hall filled with forward thinking businesses.
- Two evening networking events to make new contacts and collect leads for future business.
- Drinks at the pre-event networking evening and expo hall networking reception.
- Access all areas. Knowledge Zone, speed networking, meet the agencies, The Street and infamous middle evening networking party.
- Catering from a 4* luxury hotel providing a hot lunch on both days.
- Free delegate WiFi access both days.
- Quality delegate brochure with agenda, information and editorial along with event goodie bag.
Looking for sign off?
- Revenue. Attending the a4uexpo London is all about reducing costs, increasing efficiency and maximising revenue whilst learning about the next big thing to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Budgets. Can attendance be assigned to training and development, or perhaps added to your affiliate network account as a tenancy deal?
- Time. Meeting prospective clients at a4uepxo London shortens the sales cycle, arrange meetings at the event and stay on site at the Hilton Metropole to ensure you don’t miss any opportunity!
More convincing needed? Give Mark Atherton a call on +44 (0)117 203 3113 for more information and tips on securing your ticket to a4uexpo London, 16th - 17th October 2012.